MASTER CLASS 2
STYLE FOOD LIKE A PRO
- STYLING PRINCIPLES, COMPOSITION,
COLORS, USE OF PROPS, HERO SHOTS,
Do you want to step-up your styling skills, and compose professional-level images with WOW-factor? Do you want to know everything about layering, triangles, repetition, rules of third, use of props, how to create dynamic tension, energy and movement, how to arrange the food, discover the power of color balance, tell plated stories and find your own signature style? Then this masterclass is for you!
In 'Style Food Like a Pro' I share all my foolproof styling principles, high-level compositional techniques, rules and tools, that, in combination with my experienced and skills as a recipe developer and photographer, led me to win six International cookbook awards. The most challenging part about food-styling and composition techniques is knowing which tools to use. There are so many. In this masterclass she shares all her proven 'go-to' tools and rules, you can use to create your unique trademark look.
Join me for this one day masterclass at my light-filled home and studio in Aarhus, Denmark. We start at 10 AM in the morning with a good cup of coffee/tea/freshly squeezed juice and fresh-baked goods + an introduction to each other and the program of the day. I'll bring you through the first classes of the day. Halfway we'll enjoy a delicious lunch and then continue with the classes. We round up at 4 PM.
€597 (price per person)
Included: Classes + coffee/tea/ refreshments and fresh-baked Danish pastries + a delicious lunch + notebook and pen + the use of materials and props.
Excluded: Airfare and/or transportation to & from the masterclass, dinner and accommodation.
DATE & TIME
February 27th 2019
10 AM - 4PM
My private home in Aarhus, Denmark.
You'll receive the exact address after enrollment
Anyone who wants to learn the art of food-styling, both beginners and advanced.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to style your food in ways that are aesthetically appealing to the camera.
- How to use props & accents that add depth and complete your scenes.
- How to work with layering, repetition and triangles
- How to make conscious decisions on what to put in the frame and what to leave out
- Where to place hero subjects and supporting elements
- How to create dynamic tension, movement and energy in your food photos
- How to arrange the food and make it look crisp, fresh and mouth-watering
- How to discover the power of color balance?
- How to find your own signature style
- How to tell drool-worthy visual stories and work with props
Tickets are non-refundable, please confirm your ability to attend before purchasing your ticket.