MASTER CLASS 1
The ultimate guide to
setting up a simple home
food photography studio
Can you imagine how great it would be to have your own home studio? Do you ever dream about shooting magnificent food shots in your own environment, where you can play around as you wish, whenever you wish, build your own prop collection and learn how to control and manipulate natural light? If the answer is "yes", then this masterclass and comlete guide to setting up a home food photography studio is just what you need.
Join me for this one day masterclass at my light-filled home and studio in Aarhus, Denmark. I have shot most of the food photos for my 12 bestselling cookbooks (+ multiple food-and lifestyle features for magazines) in my own home and share in this masterclass my experiences and advice on how to setup a simple food photography studio, that allows you to shoot eye-rollingly beautiful images. We will also cover how to create a small and portable food photography studio to bring with you when you are on the go.
We start at 10 AM in the morning with a good cup of coffee/tea/freshly squeezed juice and freshbaked goods + an introduction to each other and the program of the day. I'll bring you through the first classes of the day. Half way we'll enjoy a delicious lunch and then continue with the classes. We round up at 4 PM.
Anyone who wants to learn how to build their own food photography studio at home involving minimal equipment, and wish to learn about the use of props, backdrops, reflectors, manipulation of light, and how to create the right setting for both bright and airy photos as well as dark and moody imagery. Both beginners and advanced photoraphers are welcome to join. Please bring your iphone and/or the camera you usually shoot with.
DATE & TIME
February 26th 2019
10 AM - 4PM
My private home in Aarhus, Denmark.
You'll receive the exact address after enrollment.
€597 (price per person)
Included: Classes + coffee/tea/ refreshments and fresh-baked Danish pastries + a delicious lunch + notebook and pen + the use of materials and props.
Excluded: Airfare and/or transportation to & from the masterclass, dinner and accommodation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The complete guide to setting up a simple food photography studio with minimal equipment in your own home
- What equipment you would need to achieve stellar food photos
- How to find the right places in your house to shoot in terms of light, how to position your food and what time of the day to capture the shot
- How to manipulate & control natural light (reflect/diffuse/block/bounce)
- Learn about backgrounds of all kinds - vinyl, paper/wood/stone/metal etc. and where to buy them/how to make them yourself.
- The secret tools and gadgets that will make your new home studio rock
Tickets are non-refundable, please confirm your ability to attend before purchasing your ticket.