MASTER CLASS 4
HOW TO EDIT PHOTOS LIKE A PRO
- The complete guide to Dramatically increase your editing wizardry in just 1 day
Do you want to step-up your editing skills dramatically, and know how to turn GOOD images into GORGEOUS ones? Do you want to know how to make the colors and contrast in your photos pop and stand out? Do you want your work to be gutsy, and do you dream of being able to tackle flat light when it comes to editing? Do you want to know how to achieve that delicate airy and bright look or make your photos look evocative, dark and moody? Do you wish to know all the little tweaks that make a powerful image, and know the process you can walk yourself through to identify your own signature style? Do you want to have the opportunity to get a full behind the scenes look at how I edit my images including the entire editing process that has led me to become a six times award-winning cookbook creator and phtographer .Then this masterclass is for you!
The most challenging part about editing your food photos so that they make your audience and clients drool is knowing which tools to use. There are so many. In 'Edit Food Like a Pro' I share all my proven 'go-to' tools and rules, you can use to create your unique trademark look.
The masterclass takes place in my light-filled home and studio in Aarhus, Denmark. We start at 10 AM in the morning with a good cup of coffee/tea/freshly squeezed juice and fresh-baked goods + an introduction to each other and the program of the day. I'll bring you through the first classes of the day. Halfway we'll enjoy a delicious lunch and then continue with the classes. We round up at 4 PM.
Bring your portable computer, if you want to connect to your own version of Ligthroom during the masterclass. You can of course follow this masterclass withour your computer and just take notes along the way, no problem at all.
Tickets are non-refundable, please confirm your ability to attend before purchasing your ticket.
DATE & TIME
February 28th 2019
10 AM - 4PM
My private home in Aarhus, Denmark.
You'll receive the exact address after enrollment
€597 (price per person)
Included: Classes + coffee/tea/ refreshments and fresh-baked Danish pastries + a delicious lunch + notebook and pen + the use of materials and props.
Excluded: Airfare and/or transportation to & from the masterclass, dinner and accommodation.
Anyone who wants to learn the art of food-photography, both beginners and advanced.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to adjust the essential editing effects that make your food photos pop more and look more breathtaking
- How to achieve that delicate airy, clean and bright look - or make your photos look evocative, dark and moody
- How to make the colors and contrast in your photos pop and stand out
- How to use Adobe Lightroom to create an efficient workflow and apply key editing effects
- How to tackle flat light when it comes to editing
- How to export and share your photos with the right dimensions and quality settings
- Knowledge about all the little tweaks that make a powerful image