Masterclass 1 + 4
Masterclass 1 + 4
By purchasing Masterclass 1 + 4 in combination, you save €194 in total and achieve access to:
February 26th, 2019
The Ultimate Guide to setting up a Simple Food Photography Studio
February 29th, 2019
How to Edit Photos Like a Pro - The Complete Guide to Dramatically Increase Your Editing Wizadry in Just 1 Day
I am so excited to have you join these two Sisterhood Masterclasses. I look so much forward to fueling you with new game-changing tools and insider's knowledge.
Sif Orellana's private home in Aarhus. You receive the address in a welcome letter after enrollment.
February 26th, and 29th, 2019
10 AM - 4 PM
The fee includes all teaching modules during the two masterclasses + refreshments + a delicious lunch + notebook & pen + the use of materials and props.
The workshop fee can be paid in two installments. To only pay a 50% deposit now, use the code 2INSTALLMENTS at check out.
Feel free to pay in full if you would like. Otherwise, the second payment will be due four weeks prior to the event.
Price listed is per person.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 1:
* How to set up a simple food photography studio with minimal equipment in your own home
* What equipment you need to achieve stellar food photos
* How to find the right places in your house to shoot in terms of light, how to position your food and what time of the day to capture the shot
* How to manipulate & control natural light (reflect/diffuse/block/bounce)
* What backgrounds to choose - vinyl, paper/wood/stone/metal etc. and where to buy them/how to make them yourself.
* The secret tools and gadgets that will make your new home studio rock
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 4:
* How to adjust the essential editing effects that make your food photos pop more and look more breathtaking
* How to achieve that delicate airy, clean and bright look - or make your photos look evocative, dark and moody
* How to make the colors and contrast in your photos pop and stand out
* How to use Adobe Lightroom to create an efficient workflow and apply key editing effects
* How to tackle flat light when it comes to editing
* How to export and share your photos with the right dimensions and quality settings
* Knowledge about all the little tweaks that make a powerful image
All payments are non-refundable. Please be sure you can attend before booking.
- We would love to hear from you in case you have any questions.