The Ultimate Guide to setting up a Simple Food Photography Studio
I am so excited to have you join this Sisterhood masterclass. I look so much forward to providing you with all the insider's knowledge on how to design the most
Sif Orellana's private home in Aarhus. You receive the address in a welcome letter after enrollment.
February 28th 2019
10 AM - 4 PM
The fee includes all teaching modules during the masterclass + refreshments + a delicious lunch + notebook & pen + the use of materials and props.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* How to set up a simple food photography studio with minimal equipment in your own home
* What equipment you need to achieve stellar food photos
* How to find the right places in your house to shoot in terms of light, how to position your food and what time of the day to capture the shot
* What equipment to use to manipulate & control natural light (reflectors/diffusers/blockers/bouncers)
* What backgrounds to choose - vinyl, paper/wood/stone/metal etc. and where to buy them/how to make them yourself.
* The secret tools and gadgets that will make your new home studio rock
All payments are non-refundable. Please be sure you can attend before booking.
- We would love to hear from you in case you have any questions.