February 27th, 2019
How to Style Food Like a Pro - Styling principles, Composition, Colors, Use of Props, Hero shots, Visual Storytelling
I am so excited to have you join this Sisterhood Masterclass. I look so much forward to fueling you with new game-changing tools and insider's knowledge.
Sif Orellana's private home in Aarhus. You receive the address in a welcome letter after enrollment.
February 27th 2019
10 AM - 4 PM
The fee includes all teaching modules during the two masterclasses + refreshments + a delicious lunch + notebook & pen + the use of materials and props.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 2:
* How to work with layering, repetition, and triangles
* How to make conscious decisions on what to put in the frame and what to leave out
* Where to place hero subjects and supporting elements
* How to create dynamic tension, movement, and energy in your food photos
* How to arrange the food and make it look crisp, fresh and mouth-watering
* How to discover the power of color balance?
* How to find your own signature style
* How to tell drool-worthy visual stories and work with props
All payments are non-refundable. Please be sure you can attend before booking.
- We would love to hear from you in case you have any questions.