Masterclass 1 + 2 + 3
Masterclass 1 + 2 + 3
By purchasing Masterclass 1 + 2 + 3 in combination, you save €391 in total and achieve access to:
February 28th, 2019
The Ultimate Guide to setting up a Simple Food Photography Studio
March 1st, 2019
How to Style Food Like a Pro - Styling principles, Composition, Colors, Use of Props, Hero shots, Visual Storytelling
March 2nd, 2019
How to Shoot Food Like a Pro - Shutterspeed, Aperture, ISO, Light, Angles, Color, Use of lenses
I am so excited to have you join these three Sisterhood Masterclasses. I look so much forward to fueling you with new game-changing tools and insider's knowledge.
Sif Orellana's private home in Aarhus. You receive the address in a welcome letter after enrollment.
February 28th + March 1st and 2nd, 2019
10 AM - 4 PM
The fee includes all teaching modules during the three masterclasses + refreshments + a delicious lunch + notebook & pen + the use of materials and props.
The workshop fee can be paid in two installments. To only pay a 50% deposit now, use the code 2INSTALLMENTS at check out.
Feel free to pay in full if you would like. Otherwise, the second payment will be due four weeks prior to the event.
Price listed is per person.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 1:
* How to set up a simple food photography studio with minimal equipment in your own home
* What equipment you need to achieve stellar food photos
* How to find the right places in your house to shoot in terms of light, how to position your food and what time of the day to capture the shot
* What equipment to use to manipulate & control natural light (reflectors/diffusers/blocers/bouncers)
* What backgrounds to choose - vinyl, paper/wood/stone/metal etc. and where to buy them/how to make them yourself.
* The secret tools and gadgets that will make your new home studio rock
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 2:
* How to work with layering, repetition, and triangles
* How to make conscious decisions on what to put in the frame and what to leave out
* Where to place hero subjects and supporting elements
* How to create dynamic tension, movement, and energy in your food photos
* How to arrange the food and make it look crisp, fresh and mouth-watering
* How to discover the power of color balance?
* How to find your own signature expression styling-wise
* How to tell drool-worthy visual stories and work with props
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 3:
* How to tell appealing and powerful stories through food photos
* How to create dynamic lighting setups that make your food imagery look outstanding
* How to create and use a variety of surfaces that create stunning backdrops for your pictures
* How to choose the type of lens that meets your food photography needs
* How to frame your shots with the perfect composition for food photography
* How to plan and conduct a successful food photo shoot from start to finish.
* How to take brilliant food photos on a smartphone
All payments are non-refundable. Please be sure you can attend before booking.
- We would love to hear from you in case you have any questions.