Masterclass 3 + 4
Masterclass 3 + 4
By purchasing Masterclass 3 + 4 in combination, you save €194 in total and achieve access to:
February 28th, 2019
How to Shoot Food Like a Pro - Shutterspeed, Aperture, ISO, Light, Angles, Color, Use of lenses
February 29th, 2019
How to Edit Photos Like a Pro - The Complete Guide to Dramatically Increase Your Editing Wizadry in Just 1 Day
I am so excited to have you join these two Sisterhood Masterclasses. I look so much forward to fueling you with new game-changing tools and insider's knowledge.
Sif Orellana's private home in Aarhus. You receive the address in a welcome letter after enrollment.
February 28th + 29th, 2019
10 AM - 4 PM
The fee includes all teaching modules during the two masterclasses + refreshments + a delicious lunch + notebook & pen + the use of materials and props.
The workshop fee can be paid in two installments. To only pay a 50% deposit now, use the code 2INSTALLMENTS at check out.
Feel free to pay in full if you would like. Otherwise, the second payment will be due four weeks prior to the event.
Price listed is per person.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 3:
* How to tell appealing and powerful stories through food photos
* How to create dynamic lighting setups that make your food imagery look outstanding
* How to create and use a variety of surfaces that create stunning backdrops for your pictures
* How to choose the type of lens that meets your food photography needs
* How to frame your shots with the perfect composition for food photography
* How to conduct a successful food photo shoot from start to finish.
* How to take brilliant food photos on a smartphone
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 4:
* How to adjust the essential editing effects that make your food photos pop more and look more breathtaking
* How to achieve that delicate airy, clean and bright look - or make your photos look evocative, dark and moody
* How to make the colors and contrast in your photos pop and stand out
* How to use Adobe Lightroom to create an efficient workflow and apply key editing effects
* How to tackle flat light when it comes to editing
* How to export and share your photos with the right dimensions and quality settings
* Knowledge about all the little tweaks that make a powerful image
All payments are non-refundable. Please be sure you can attend before booking.
- We would love to hear from you in case you have any questions.