February 28th, 2019
How to Shoot Food Like a Pro - Shutterspeed, Aperture, ISO, Light, Angles, Color, Use of lenses
I am so excited to have you join this Sisterhood Masterclass. I look so much forward to fueling you with new game-changing tools and insider's knowledge.
Sif Orellana's private home in Aarhus. You receive the address in a welcome letter after enrollment.
February 28th 2019
10 AM - 4 PM
The fee includes all teaching modules during the two masterclasses + refreshments + a delicious lunch + notebook & pen + the use of materials and props.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MASTERCLASS 3:
* How to tell appealing and powerful stories through food photos
* How to create dynamic lighting setups that make your food imagery look outstanding
* How to create and use a variety of surfaces that create stunning backdrops for your pictures
* How to choose the type of lens that meets your food photography needs
* How to frame your shots with the perfect composition for food photography
* How to conduct a successful food photo shoot from start to finish.
* How to take brilliant food photos on a smartphone
All payments are non-refundable. Please be sure you can attend before booking.
- We would love to hear from you in case you have any questions.